I’m delighted to welcome you to my new blog to be found on my website, Facebook page and Blog, “Muscular Therapy by Cat Moskow”.
This is a blog designed to share with you topics that educate, enrich, inspire and support you in ways that make more of what you like possible in your world… and that many of you ask me about or that seems important for me to tell you about.
For your enrichment, we will discuss topics, both common + not so common, such as:
- Flexibility + Strength:
- How does that work?” A quick, but crucial lesson about your muscles.
- H2O + You:
- “How much is enough?” I’ll share my personal “visual” with you. It’s NOT as much as you think but it’s probably less than you’re drinking. (Gin + Tonics not included!)
- Muscular/Massage Therapy:
- What it Can and Can’t Do
- Overcoming Chronic Inflammation:
- “Which foods do what?” Learn about acid + alkaline producing foods and how they impact your joints and muscles.
- Muscle Cramping:
- “What’s Causing this + What can I do when it happens?”
- The 80/20 Rule:
- for Recovering from Injury + Surgery
- “What is it and How Can I Improve Mine?”
- “Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster” a pre-surgery 1-1/4hr session that helps you to feel calmer and heal faster after your procedure.
- Seasonal Personal Care:
- General Tips
If you’d like to add a topic, please use any method you like to let me know and I’ll be sure to include it. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Looking forward to taking this journey with you!